Search & Escape
The Mercury bag is a compact, lumbar-style bag and designed to fit around belt or harness. The large pouch easily stores 50-feet of FireTech 32, EscapeTech, Rit 500, SafeTech or PER and your F4 escape device. The outside of the pouch has a pocket designed to fit the Crosby FF hook and a tab to secure your carabiner out of the way until it's needed. The system is completely covered and secured by a tear-away cover flap that has an extended reflective handle so it is easy to reach while wearing your turnout gear.
- Putting the system behind the firefighter removes bulk from the side, and reduces overall profile.
- The Mercury bag allows firefighters to utilize their bunker pocket for equipment and tools, rather than system storage.
- The weight of the F4 system is evenly distributed across the firefighter's body
- Manufactured with durable materials, designed for firefighters.
- Adjustable mounting system allows for different setups depending on size of user, to minimize interference with SCBA and turnout gear.
- Compatible with most harnesses on the market.
- Made in the USA